Letter recognition is FUN with spinners! Each of the winter resources in this bundle includes 3 differentiated letter and letter-sound activities. Students can work on easily confused lowercase letters or on letter sounds. Use these in centers, small groups, or as morning work.
This mini-bundle includes 3 resources to keep your littles busy all winter long. Each one includes the following:
- Spin & Dab: Spin the spinner, find the matching letter on the recording sheet, and then mark it with a bingo dot marker.
- Spin & Play: Use the spinner with a matching game board. You can also use the recording sheets with this if you like.
- Sensory Bin Spinner Activity: Incorporates the spinners into seasonally themed sensory bin play.
Start with gingerbread theme letter spinners that are perfect for December...
Then, when January rolls around, switch over to the similar Winter spinners.
Finally, as Valentine's Day nears, your students can continue to work on easily confused letters and letter sounds with this cute set:
The Valentine's Day set also includes an extra resource, a library pocket activity where children match the initial sound "Valentine cards" with their letter "envelopes".
⭐ WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH SET
Spinners in 2 sizes, each in color (12 pages) and in black & white (12 pages)
- 4 lowercase letter spinners
- 4 letter sound spinners
- 8 Recording sheets, all in black & white (8 pages)
- 8 Game boards to match each spinner, in color (8 pages) and in black & white (8 pages)
- Sensory bin cards
- 8 mini picture cards with matching letter cards, in color (2 pages) and in black & white (2 pages)
- 8 sets of uppercase letter cards with initial sound icons - one to match each spinner, in color (8 pages) and in black & white (8 pages)
- Hyperlinked table of contents for easy navigation (1 page)
- Instructions (1 page)
You can mix and match these activities. The spinners and recording sheets can be used alone, with the game boards, or with the sensory bin.
It's time to get spinning!