This digital download of early literacy printables includes 10 fun, hands-on activities with a winter theme.
You'll get a set of early literacy resources that are easy to use and differentiate with preschool and kindergarten students. Use these during the holidays or in January - either way, the fun themes will help motivate children to work on new skills and review familiar concepts.
Your kids will…
- Work on letter recognition and formation
- Practice pre-reading skills including rhyming, identifying beginning sounds, and matching CVC words with pictures
- Work on reading and writing their names
- Practice pre-primer and kindergarten sight words
- Develop fine motor and visual discrimination skills
- And much more!
- Overview pages with a weekly supply list, book recommendations, and additional activities.
- Detailed instructions for each activity.
- Each resource is 6-50 pages long (most are 9 -28 pages each).
- Most include a simple recording sheet for additional accountability.