This digital download of early literacy printables includes 10 fun, hands-on activities with a Christmas theme.
These early literacy resources are easy to use and differentiate with preschool and kindergarten students. Leverage Santa and his North Pole friends to motivate children to work on new skills and review familiar concepts.
Your kids will…
- Work on letter recognition and formation
- Practice pre-reading skills including rhyming, identifying beginning sounds and building CVC words
- Develop fine motor and visual discrimination skills
- And much more!
- Overview pages with a weekly supply list, book recommendations, and additional activities.
- Detailed instructions for each activity.
- Each resource is 8-26 pages long (most are 8 -12 pages each).
- Most include a simple recording sheet for additional accountability.
Take a Look