This digital download of early literacy printables includes 10 fun, hands-on activities focused on a different animal habitat each day.
These early literacy resources are easy to use and differentiate. Your preschoolers can learn new skills while your kindergartners will reinforce concepts to make sure they are ready to read.
Your kids will…
- Work on letter recognition and formation
- Practice pre-reading skills including identifying beginning sounds and syllables
- Develop fine motor and visual discrimination skills
- And much more!
- Overview pages with a weekly supply list, book recommendations, and additional activities.
- Detailed instructions for each activity.
- Each resource is 5-13 pages long (most are 8-11 pages each).
- Most include a simple recording sheet for additional accountability.