This digital download of early literacy printables includes 10 fun, hands-on activities focused on a different mode of transportation each day.
These early literacy resources are easy to use and differentiate. Your preschoolers can prepare for the upcoming school year while your kindergartners will review concepts to prevent the summer slide.
Your kids will…
- Work on letter recognition and formation
- Practice pre-reading skills including identifying beginning sounds and syllables
- Develop fine motor and visual discrimination skills
- And much more!
- Overview pages with a weekly supply list, book recommendations, and additional activities.
- Detailed instructions for each activity.
- Each resource is 5-75 pages long (most are 10-15 pages each).
- Most include a simple recording sheet for additional accountability.
You can take a peek at each resource day by day in this preview video: