These name crowns are perfect for the first day of school, or any day! Use these cute hats to introduce name reading and writing, as well as spark interest in letters and initial sounds.
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Includes 26 different crowns, one for each letter of the alphabet.
- Easy prep: type all names on one organizer page.
- Type your own banner text once, and it will auto-fill onto all the crowns.
- Send children home in these adorable hats for further review.
- All pages are in black & white.
- Includes instructions, or view the preview video above to see the easy setup in action.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
All you need to edit student names is Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
You can create an unlimited number of crowns by reusing the file over and over again, year after year.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font. There is even a special page at the very end just for two word or hyphenated names.
You'll be able to instantly download a 9 MB/ 30 page PDF file
Just open Adobe Reader, and then open this file to type in your children's names.