These dinosaur name worksheets and center activities let you type in student names on just one page to get seven different dinosaur-themed printables. Students can have fun practicing name recognition, letter matching, name spelling, and name tracing with these cute, easy prep activities.
Make your planning easier and keep your students engaged by using these with your dinosaur unit, or throughout the year.
⭐ WHAT'S INCLUDED
Here's what's included:
- Activity 1: Name recognition worksheet - students trace their name, and then find it in the dinosaur scene, mixed in with two other children's names.
- Activity 2: Name tracing worksheet - students trace and then write their name, plus color the first letter of their name.
- Activity 3: Name coloring worksheet featuring dinosaurs.
- Activity 4: Name tracing worksheet with box tracers and dinosaur tracing.
- Activity 5: Playdough mats - 3 different dinosaur mats for each child, featuring names in dough-shaped letters.
- Activity 6: Name spelling and letter matching - students read their name off the dino dig bucket, and spell it with the included fossil letters, or with plastic letters.
- Activity 7: Last name tracing worksheet. Students color their first name and trace their last name.
▶️ Watch the Preview video below to see the entire product before you buy:
⭐ MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Each activity comes in a full-color version that's perfect for slipping into a page protector. Students can write on these over and over with a dry-erase marker.
- Everything also comes in black & white so that you can send them home or use them as seatwork.
⭐HOW DOES THIS RESOURCE WORK?
All you need to edit student names is a computer (not just an iPad) and Adobe Reader (which is free, and there’s a link to it in the file just in case you don’t have it already)
The fonts shown are already embedded in the resource. You won’t have to download any fonts. The file is ready to go! Please note that this means you also cannot change the fonts.
You can create an unlimited number of worksheets by reusing the file over and over again, year after year.
Long names such as Charlotte and Christopher will fit perfectly. Extremely long names will cause the line to print in a smaller font.