Letter recognition worksheets – one fun page for each letter of the alphabet! These engaging alphabet worksheets give students practice recognizing uppercase and lowercase letters and their initial sounds. They also engage children with a fun marker stamping activity – great for literacy centers!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
These letter worksheets include a page for each letter of the alphabet, with a picture representing the letter's initial sound. The set addresses 3 skills:
• Recognizing letter shapes
• Learning common initial sounds
• Practicing letter discrimination
Students use stamp markers (or any other mini-stamp about that size) and stamp in the perfectly sized circles within each letter and picture. Then, your students search the bottom section for those letters and stamp them too.
- This worksheet pack also includes 4 stamp marker activity sheets using the following pre-primer sight words: the, you, see, can.
- Students stamp the letters of each word, and then they can read a short phrase or sentence using the picture as a clue.
31 print-and-go pages total:
• Alphabet activity worksheets (26 pages)
• Pre-primer sight word worksheets (4 pages)
• ABC’s recording sheet (1 page)
All the worksheets are black and white.